Upper Key Stage Two Primary Class Teacher
Full time – Permanent
This post would be suitable for a Newly Qualified Teacher.
Start date: 1st September 2021
We are looking to appoint an exceptional class teacher to join our friendly and committed team.
Heyford Park School
- A new ambitious and passionate Leadership Team
- Beginning a rapid journey of improvement – aimed at achieving excellence
- Incredible children who want to do their best
- A vibrant, diverse and welcoming community
- Supportive parental body who are actively involved with the life of the school
We are seeking someone who is:
- Committed to raising standards by providing high quality learning experiences for all children
- Have energy, enthusiasm, creativity and flair
- A team player
- Highly motivated, organised, enthusiastic teacher
- Have in-depth knowledge of the primary curriculum
You will be asked to deliver excellent outcomes and progress for all children. In return we can offer an exciting opportunity to work with an experienced and forward-thinking team. As a growing school we offer many opportunities for development.
To find out more and arrange an appointment to visit our school please contact Sarah Nickelson, Head of Primary, on 01869 232 203 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salary details: MPS
- Job term: Full-time, permanent
- Hours: Fulltime
“We aim to know every one of our students well, providing an environment that allows them to achieve what they are truly capable of by promoting both academic progress and a ‘can do’ attitude.”
We have recently joined the Eynsham Partnership Academy (EPA) which has given us the opportunity to work closely with Bartholomew School in Eynsham, an outstanding secondary school. We are extremely ambitious at Heyford and are looking forward to the future and the opportunity to build and develop an outstanding school for our community. Our fantastic heritage site has been fully refurbished and provides a unique learning environment. Small year groups enable us to know every child well and personalise their learning. We are forward-thinking, with the freedom to shape our school curriculum in response to the needs of the students.
- Closing Date: Friday 18th June 2021 at 12 noon
- Interview date: Tuesday 22nd June 2021
If you would like to discuss this role further please contact Sarah Nickelson, Executive Head Teacher, on 01869 232203 or email@example.com
Applications must be made using the EPA Application Form which should be submitted along with Equal Opportunities and Personal statements by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Danielle Ayris, HR Assistant, email@example.com
Please note that we advise applying promptly as we reserve the right to close and interview if sufficient suitable applications have been received.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be required to undertake and receive a satisfactory Disclosure & Barring Service check as well as attending safeguarding training as part of this role.