The School Lunch Company, offer our students a variety of hot and cold meals and snacks twice a day, served across both campuses. The catering team are equipped to cater for a variety of dietary needs should your child require a special diet. If this is the case please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to a member of the school office team.
Items can be purchased using our cashless till system, allowing parents to keep track of children’s spending using Parent Pay. If you are having issues accessing Parent Pay or paying for your child’s meals, please contact the Finance Team. email@example.com
Free School Meals
Your child may be able to get free school meals if you get any of the following:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit – if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
If you think your child qualifies for Free School Meals, please get in touch with the Finance Team.