The successes of our students are important. It is recognition of successful improvement that define us and build our confidence to aspire for greater things for ourselves and others.
At Heyford Park Free School we recognise success in a variety of ways across primary, secondary and sixth form.
Examples of these include:
- R3s emailed home as a e-postcard and awarded for our day to day successes by staff across the school whether these are in relation to learning or kindness to others
- Primary class teachers / tutors in secondary award R3 for a 100% attendance
- Praise postcards from subjects half termly
- House points
- Pizza or Hot Chocolate Fridays (secondary)
- Reward Trips (secondary)
- Emails of recognition home
- Awards Evening
- Newsletter celebrations articles
- displays in school
- Recognition in assembly
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit.”
–Aristotle, Greek Philosopher